Alert Not Alarmed is a specialist consultancy focusing on risk communication. It was founded in 2018 by Ben Duncan.
Ben has been a freelance crisis and risk communication consultant since 2016. Before that he was an EU civil servant 2002 – 2015, working for the European Commission, then the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). During this time, he communicated on health threats ranging from “Mad Cow Disease”, SARS and “bird flu” in the 2000s through to Ebola in 2014-2015.
Ben Duncan is Senior Adviser, Health & Wellbeing to the Brussels-based public affairs and strategic communication consultancy Cambre Associates.
Ben also blog on health policy and risk communication issues.
Clients that Ben Duncan and / or Alert Not Alarmed have worked with including:
- Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development (https://www.aighd.org/)
- Mad Rabbit (https://redarrowstudios.com/company/mad-rabbit/)
- Transmissible (https://transmissible.eu/)
- WHO Country Office in Lao PDR (https://www.who.int/laos)
- WHO Western Pacific Region (https://www.who.int/westernpacific)
Please have a read through any of the following additional pages…